Emergencies and Lost & Found Pets

Who do I call if my pet is missing or if I've found a pet?

Call Leech Lake Tribal Police Dispatch at 218-335-8277.

Consider posting on Faceebook to Bemidji Lost and Found PetsLost & Found Pets MinnesotaCass Lake Area Lost & Found Pets, and others.  There are many similar Facebook groups.  You just need to search for them.

My pet needs emergency care.  Who do I call?

Bemidji Veterinary Hospital has 24/7 emergency services.  Call ahead to them at 218-751-2753 to make arrangements for care and payment.  Click here for more emergency care information from their website.  Contact information for local veterinarians and financial assistance for veterinary care can be found here.